For this project, we renovated one of the rooms in an office building in Yurakucho into a clinic. Due to the unique treatments that would be required by sleep and respiratory medicine, the demands for this project included securing the privacy of the clinic’s users and creating an environment in which patients can undergo medical exams and checkups in a relaxed state.
Y CLINIC（Completed in November 2013）
- Architect ： Satoru Yamashiro＋buildingLandscape
- General contractor ： Zen Design & Architecture Co., Ltd.
- Design period ： September 2013～October 2013
- Principal use ： Clinic
- Location ： Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Total area ： 197㎡
- Photographer ： Ryota Arai